Place A Hold/Reserve An Item
In the event we don't have an item on our shelves, there is a waiting list, or you're in a rush and you'd just like to have your books waiting for you at the Circulation Desk, follow these steps to place requests for an item:
- To reserve an item, first search our catalog for the item (opens in a new window).
- Once you've found the title you're looking for click the "Request It" button to the right of the title.
- Enter your library card number, located on the back of your library card.
- Next enter your PIN.
- The first time you go into "My Account," you will be asked to create your own Personal Identification number (PIN). You will be asked to re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- If you have forgotten you PIN, click "Forgot Your Pin" and a message will be sent to the email address we have on file for you, with a link to reset your PIN.
- Click on "Login."
- Once you click the "Submit" button, your reserve has been placed and we will contact you when the item is ready for pickup.
Cancel A Hold
- Click on the Login button at the right of the catalog page.
- Enter your library card number and PIN then click on "Submit."
- Click on "Holds."
- To cancel a hold, check the box next to the title you no longer want and then click "Update List."