The Southington Public Library is pleased to offer Homebound Delivery Service for Southington residents in need. Through this program, library materials are delivered to Southington residents who are permanently or temporarily homebound due to various reasons. Books, magazines, DVDs, music CDs, and more are dropped off and picked up by Library staff on a scheduled day each month.
Homebound Delivery Eligibility
Patrons requesting homebound delivery services must:
● Be a Southington resident
● Be permanently or temporarily homebound
● Complete a Homebound Delivery Service Request form
● Have a viable means of contact: phone and/or email
● Have a valid Southington Library card (if you do not have one, we will help with library card registration before the first delivery)
● Provide a safe and appropriate environment for staff to make their deliveries
To apply for this service, complete the form (download below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also print and mail to Southington Public Library ATTN: Reference Department, 255 Main St. Southington, CT 06489.
If you have any questions, or you need to apply for homebound delivery over the phone, please call the Reference Desk at 860-628-0947 x5.