Wireless Printing Instructions
Don’t have access to a printer at home? No problem! You can print wirelessly to our printer at the library.
Visit our website www.southingtonlibrary.org
- You can access the wireless printing page two ways:
- On the righthand side of the home page of our website, under “Popular Services” click on the Wifi Printing button.
- Under the main “Services” menu, a drop down menu will appear, click on “wireless printing”.
- Follow the instructions on the page – type in your email address, upload the document you want printed, and click the grey box with the white arrow to submit.
- You can also instead send us the document you want printed directly from your email. Email the document you need printed to firstname.lastname@example.org and continue to follow the instructions below.
- Once you’ve submitted or emailed your document, you will receive a 6 digit release code in your inbox. (You will need to read us that code in order for us to release your print job.)
- Once you’ve sent your document and you have received your code, call us at 860-628-0947x5 (Reference desk) and we’ll print your job. You will then schedule a time to pick up your print job with us over the phone. Pickup times are Monday through Friday between 9:30am and 4:30pm. If you cannot pick up your print job during this window, please email email@example.com.